Joyce Tadeo,The Pinay Who Was Tagged As The Hottest Uber Driver In The World.

Let us face the fact that instead of being known for its infrastructure, the Metro Manila is being known for its horrible traffic. The good thing is that there’s this one driver who’s making the worst traffic a little tolerable. The passengers of the world’s hottest Uber driver Joyce Tadeo are truly lucky if they were stuck in traffic with her.
Joyce Tadeo, an Uber driver, became an instant social media celebrity after she quit her job as a medical rep in a pharmaceutical company and started driving for Uber in October 2017. According to the reports, driving isn’t her only hobby for when she’s not behind her wheel, she’s definitely in her class, studying dressmaking.


The passengers of Joyce Tadeo who were captivated by her good looks, often ask for photos after the ride and would, later on, share it online.
The photos of the 27-year-old Joyce Tadeo were all over online. The psychology graduate truly became an internet sensation after her photos went extremely viral.


“I love the attention and the feeling of being liked. I’m happy to have pictures with passengers and I’m genuinely flattered by the compliments,” she told The Sun.
“There are a lot of guys who want my number but I just smile and laugh it off. I haven’t tried dating any because there are strict rules about drivers and passengers.”
In an interview with the NextShark, she revealed that driving for Uber isn’t always fun for she also had her own ‘horror stories’ on the road, claiming that she had already encountered rude passengers before who get away without paying.


“I’ve encountered some rude passengers too,” she shared. “I’ve had passengers who get away without paying since Uber here in the Philippines has a cash basis mode of payment.”
“There are passengers who treat me as if I’m their personal driver, who come across as too demanding.”
Joyce Tadeo also stressed that despite those experiences, she’s still willing to continue driving for Uber because of the amount of money she makes each day. And also, her popularity has allowed more doors of opportunities to open for her.
“Aside from Uber driving, I also do online selling. Since I became popular, more clients noticed the products that I’m selling,” she said. “I get more clients for my business now, which is very beneficial for me.”
She also added that she’s got modeling and acting offers but she hasn’t signed any contract yet.
For now, Joyce wanted to focus on her online business.

Joyce Tadeo,The Pinay Who Was Tagged As The Hottest Uber Driver In The World. Joyce Tadeo,The Pinay Who Was Tagged As The Hottest Uber Driver In The World. Reviewed by Admin on March 22, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.