Maraming Netizens Ang Namangha Sa Batang Ito , Dahil Sa Edad Na 10 Taon Ay Nagawa Nitong Tumayong Magulang Sa Kanyang Mga Kapatid Dahil sa Pagkawala Ng Kanilang Magulang.

Every child has the right to enjoy his or her youth by playing with friends and going to school to learn and meet his or her peers. Unfortunately, this is not the case for 10-year-old Xiao Ying. After their father passed away and their mother abandoned them, the little girl had no other choice but to support her younger siblings and become the head of the family.
The three siblings’ father allegedly died of cancer. As for their runaway mother, Xiao Ying mentioned that she dislikes hearing anything from her though she still hopes for her return.

via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my

Despite the hardship, Xiao Ying never thought of giving up to be able to support her brothers. Their uncle even suggested to give her younger siblings up for adoption, but she refused as she believed she could be both a mother and father to them.
Xiao Ying teaches her brothers everything, from proper hygiene and lessons she learned from school. The three young siblings actually live with their uncle, but she gets to do all the household chores such as cooking and doing the laundry. Her little family has vegetable meals daily and they rarely eat meat. Their neighbors, fortunately, offer them meals from time to time.

via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my

But what’s even more amazing was that she was said to maintain her academic life with good grades and was supposedly announced as an exemplary student through all this harsh life.

via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my


via goodtimes.my

Xiao Ying’s story inspired many people and her school, according to reports, even put up a donation campaign for her. Many people were said to have donated money and primary necessities for her and her younger siblings.
Maraming Netizens Ang Namangha Sa Batang Ito , Dahil Sa Edad Na 10 Taon Ay Nagawa Nitong Tumayong Magulang Sa Kanyang Mga Kapatid Dahil sa Pagkawala Ng Kanilang Magulang. Maraming Netizens Ang Namangha Sa Batang Ito , Dahil Sa Edad Na 10 Taon Ay Nagawa Nitong Tumayong Magulang Sa Kanyang Mga Kapatid Dahil sa Pagkawala Ng Kanilang Magulang. Reviewed by Admin on January 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.